View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbghjn View Post
I am asking this question on behalf of my single 48-years-old uncle.

He was very close to me during my teenage years and he even helped to pay part of my university course fees in 2015 to 2018. I am now 26-years-old.

My 48-years-old single uncle he currently has a 3-rm HDB flat and his flat is fully-paid up using all cash with no housing loan. He currently has SGD $213,000 in his bank account.(with a large part deposited in singapore savings bond). But currently he is not working, Due to the covid-19 recession. He currently rent out his master room in his 3-rm flat for passive income.

Do you think he should just remain single for the rest of his life and every month he just go find some FLs to have paid sex? Or Do you think he should get a foreign female companion to get married?(of course since he is already 48, hence even if he gets married later on, he should not have a kid)
If you are his good nephew. You don't have to expose his bAnk $ in public.

On the last sentence... it's prove that you want find partner for him to fuck only instead of help him to settle down.

Anyway it is TMI by expose your uncle.