View Single Post
Old 17-01-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
interesting thread. perhaps you can start a swinging cruise stories in the other sub section and share more.

your post got me thinking if Asia have such things too but in closed doors - need contact to go in. HK? China? Japan? Taiwan?
I do have a lot of swinging cruise stories. Some are pretty crazy. However, you will be surprised at how many assholes reading the thread have tried to drop my points and send me derogatory comments. And there always seems to be other assholes who are just not happy that other people are having fun, and therefore have to spoil it by really stupid posts, as you have seen on this thread.

As a result, I don't want to waste my time defending these stories if I ever post them. They are real and people will try to knock it down and call it bullshit.

I don't think that there are any closed door swinger cruise in Asia. I mean, how would u manage it? A group would have to charter the entire cruise ship, and then market and publicize it to fill the ship up. U and I would have heard of it. But your point is noted.

I know of a couple of groups of swingers in the US that organize their own swinger cruises. The reason they do this is as mentioned in the original post, its a lot cheaper to book a regular cruise. A swinger cruise is easily 2 to 3 times the price of a regular cruise. And they always keep going out of the same port to mainly the same destinations in the Caribbean. So, what they do is they reserve 50 cabins or more on a regular cruise, and couples in their swinger group book one of the cabins on the cruise. There is no playroom, or public nudity, or any such thing because the other passengers are families with kids and what not. But they will organize fuck parties in the cabins and Meet and Greets and what not.

Its possible I suppose to do something like that in Asia. Maybe 50 or 100 couples book the same cruise on Princess or some other cruise line out of Singapore. The organizer will arrange the M & Gs, and cabin parties, etc.

Last edited by Angmolover; 21-01-2020 at 06:32 AM.