View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Eating in Bangkok

[QUOTE=singrakthai]Actually MK is very very popular in Thailand.. every major shopping center also got MK. The roast duck is popular... tim sum are nice too...

Thai style Chilli crab? Have u tried Sembawang Shopping Center? There's a famous Thai restaurant there... boss likes to give discount... but not sure if ...

Hi Bro,

I had tried the one at Sembawang Shopping Centre. Last time, it used to be at the basement. The food was OK but not now or should i say, since moving upstairs, it has got from good to lousy. Sorry to say that. The food they serve are not hot & are mass produced. The crab are no where near the Thai standard. I think thay still attracts people was that it is still very cheap.

Think about it, y must they insist us to order food first before we got the seat?

Sorry, a bit off topic here. And lastly, I didn't know that thailand do not serve alcohol during 2 to 5pm. Cos was turned down last time at MK. They say it's the law. Is it true. But I got it from other hotel lounge.

Cheers.