View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for total newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Patpong or Soi Thaniya are the jap ktv joints. I personally haven't gone to these places and have only heard of stories from japanese clients. Yes, you choose a lady to sit with you either in a booth or private room. Heard they have free flow alcohol promotion. I have no info on the cost of these jap-oriented joints. Walked along Thaniya / Patpong a couple of times and the ladies do not interest me. Maybe the prettier ones do not seat outside to attract customers.
Jap ktv overview (all prices here are quoted in bahts):

they charge per hour rate for room & free flow of alcohol (per pax)
room could be 300/hour, alcohol maybe 1000/hour/pax (customer). For the girls' drinks, they charge by per LD, could be around 200 per LD. No sitting fees normally. Tax will applied separately to the total bill.
ST/LT wise, separately nego with mamasan and girl.

You may however, skip all the ktv stuff. Just walk into the shop, choose a girl and straight bring her out for ST/LT. The price is the same as ST/LT after the ktv session but without the need to pay for any room, drink & LD charges.
Bar fine is quite high, usually around 1k. ST they would quote 2.5-3k. LT 5-6k.

During my last visit there, most girls do not go for LT. Some not even ST/LT.
There is 1 girl i knew who is working in 2 jap ktvs and she dont even go for sex at all (she said). I met her in a normal thai bar elsewhere and she kinda like go back with me for some "donations" (i always just give her 3k for LT).

Not all jap ktvs allow the girls to go for sex. At least the ones in thaniya allow.
The concept is "if you allow customers to take girls out for sex, it is less likely they will patronise the shop again next time."

No, you do not need to be japanese or speak japanese to patronise the jap ktvs. But do note that some of the shops the mamasan can only speak thai & japanese......