View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Bangkok has many "lobang" only good or not. Young or old. Kanna carrot head or not. Massage scene depends on what u like. Many types for many budgets. Look in Massage Thread to see what I mean.

Bro Mike2... once I can find excuse to escape OC's clutches how many Singha u want I try to drink with yah. Also tot if Bro Norice starts doing Bangkok Tours he may need some help... Muz find ways and means to survive and hopefully make pocket money at the side mah.

555+ Bro LAT has a good idea... Spore Chiongsters or rather SammyBoy Chiongsters Club... meet every month with different theme/location etc... Eh... Bro Sober need u 2 show me some Bangkok insider tips also. City is too big and like I said Bangkok has too many "lobangs"... Bpai muang Thai sanook gap choke dee naa!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"