View Single Post
Old 16-03-2024, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
After having the privilege to travel long term to many ang moh countries, realised that a lot of the excitement comes from tasting a “forbidden fruit”, especially coming from a relatively conservative place like SG. I caught a few ZG overseas and one particularly memorable one is a chio Ang moh with B cups (relatively small in western context) wearing a low cut v neck and when she bend over, expose her full cup with puffy pink nips... but still, the excitement doesn’t quite match up with a regular ZG in SG context because it is so normal for such exposure in the west. I wonder if any bros share the same sentiments?
Same. Went to some nude beach, saw a young angmoh girl change her bikini full nude in a normal beach, saw tons of nipples on the streets. Nothing really exciting or turned me on. Become too normal