View Single Post
Old 27-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 18
Virginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Spontaneous 21 years old high end local chinese, Velle

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
...So for time being, she will be price at 500/1/1 to make up for what she had done. Then she will be 600/1/1 once I make another notice on that, probably 1 week or so from now. However i'll try to convince her to stick to 500/1/1 if i can....

Bro, ur pricing really like the stock market....always up and down...with the honest FR from the earlier bro....I honestly won't even wan try her for $500...plus its only 1 hour 1 shot.

I have to admit she looked very good in the photo that I saw the last time round. However, with normal service, high expectation, not much of GFE, plus she in the market for so long....I can expect to see her stock value keep dropping over time. You got to tell her that if she really need money, price herself to become more competitive. If she doesn't buy ur words, what you should do is to take your girls out 2gether for like a meal or drink, bring Angelica and Frey along and she will noe how much she is worth. Frey is value for money even at $320 and she is even younger and prettier and better service...but Velle at $500???....hmmmm

3 Laws of Virginity

1) You will be the world's biggest loser if you die a virgin.
2) Don't expect your wife to be a virgin, if she is, that's just a bonus.
3) If your future-wife proclaims she is a virgin, chances are she is referring to her arsehole.

www.virgintale.com