Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Went back to my regualr G13 last night, in the room immediately asked why didn't I take G5 like last time, and sulked the entire session. But kept on saying its ok, can take others if I'm bored of her. Quite a turn off, won't be going back to G13 for the foreseeable future, which is quite a pity cause her BBBJ is just out of this world.
HAHA..... This is why its so risky to pick another girl in front of them..... Im not going to guess the 101 reasons why, but the result is clear.... vast majority will give u bad service if they ever find out u call another girl