View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Count Of Monte Cristo (Part 5)

It was here that she revealed that she had not have any sexual intercourse for a year. She sleeps separately from her husband with her own room in her condominium and lives her own life doing her own business. She mentioned about the prospects of online retail in the coming future giving it a very positive appraisal which I regretted not investing years down the road. But that would make me entangled in this messy relationship too.

She went on contraception and we maintained this sexual relationship for several months right to the PM's apology and the watershed election and their eventual divorce. 

As the resentment on the ground escalated with angry postings seen online, Helen's husband mentioned one day that all PRC PRs should apply for citizenship to ensure Singapore treads a glorious path to unification with China by having the overwhelming chinese race vote for the peoples action party which I thought was surrealism crafted by dim wits. Never liked him and he grew from a condescending attitude to pure abomination towards me.

The plain daft idea tickled my intellect which reignited my detestation for him. The idea of revealing my exploit to him surfaced and I couldn't wait to see his reaction when he found out he had been made a cuckold by the very nationality he despised.