View Single Post
Old 31-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
How much? Old guys like me still use 1.5k / 3k as benchmark for ST/LT. Seems like the younger generation of cheongsters see 2 /4k as benchmark. Now agogo bar rates gone up to 2.5 / 5k. Thats how i derive my 3-5k rate. End of day, up to you to decide la.
That means I'm older or about the same age as you liao!
My THB2000 LT is not adjusted with inflation.

My benchmark is THB1500 ST/THB2000 LT.

Quote:
My last and most impt advice--dont get emotionally involved with a working girl.
555 easy to say but hard to practice especially for the first decade of your cheong career.

Quote:
actually she has tirak leeow but on and off, and yea therefore i dont want to give her the wrong impression (that i want to take her tirak's place/spot)
Personally for your type of circumstances I'll just get her an inexpensive gift will do no matter how many days she stays with me.

2 outcomes will surface.

1) She continues to keep in touch with you and come out to party with you whenever you visit Thailand. This shows that she treats you as a special friend.

Sould the relationship lasts for many years. And she requests for some financial assistance due to some hardship. Yes this part can help within your means. But of course if too frequent then just cut off ties. This means the girl treats you as an ATM only.

2) She will distance herself from you gradually (Thai girl very good at this) because your gift is too cheapskate. This just shows she treats you as a customer and nothing more. Not even a friend. Because good friends won't be so calculative with each other.