View Single Post
Old 20-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
This is a post that was found on the "other" website and I hope readers will read it for what it is and nothing else. If you want to flame, I suggest you expend your energies elsewhere. Party on safe bros!
For a while, I thought YOU are the victim....haha. Thanks for the post.
I guess being born n bred in Sillypore, we tend to take things for granted. As such, we threw caution in the wind when in other countries.
Always good to exercise control and dun let small head rule over big head when in unfamiliar grounds. Best is cheong with good Bros found in SBF!!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;