Thread: Latest update
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post
I'm fully aware of all the signs but the problem is the signs only seem to appear in this forum. The facts that I have are, in my regular's most recent checkup or even the ones prior since June, no one told her that they can only open with a vaccine. Secondly, as of 7pm today, AV has not informed them to go home nor that they cannot open this year, and their latest instructions are still the same, stay on or leave. If the writing is truly on the wall, she along with her colleagues in the same house would've known about it, such important news to them simply can't escape their ears for this long. However they survive is up to them so long as they don't break the law and get caught. Thirdly, my regular certainly isn't earning enough. In fact, she hasn't a single cent of revenue since the shutdown and has been scrimping and saving since then along with donations as well as the OKT occasionally buying groceries for them and treating them a nice meal now and then.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you in any way. Yes, the future of GL seems bleak and may not be able to open anytime soon. But yet whenever I asked her about all these "hearsays", she says it isn't true so I hope you can understand where I'm coming from with regards to my skepticism. All those signs may be true in the end, but unless we are 100% aware of what AV is planning now, we won't know until it really happens.
So much of what I've read on this forum is patently untrue. I mean the posts here can't even get simple facts right. A lot of imaginative and extrapolative minds here