View Single Post
Old 17-11-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 60
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
Yah Lor. Open mouth ask $150, and refused to reduced. So I also refused. At the end face black black, I also just paid and go.
To be honest the Thai SYT worth the price. Body is gym fit and 0 fats with very perky butt. Very patient on FJ and would not rush you at all. Only down side is enhance boobs C+ quite hard. Other then that nothing to pick about. Seems she is not at that shop anymore and I pass by. But first time I go she just come like 2 days and agreed on 120 for FJ....subsequent she quite hot already and refuse to drop price and fix at 150 non nego...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou

Last edited by sgpiggybank; 17-11-2023 at 02:22 PM.