View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Sorry to clarify - this post is an AMA so i will be replying to people here. I will also be using this thread to document my journey to share to other brothers here who may have the same experience.

Feel free to write what you feel in your heart bro. I wont get offended. Its good to have different perspectives and a civil discussion. This is also the purpose of the AMA. To reply to other perspectives.
ok, then.

I feel that you will be back into chionging. Maybe in 5 years, or 10. I hope to be proven wrong.

At your age, your conviction is strong. The world will keep testing your conviction. And it will push you and break you down. Your faith will not be spared. In your toughest moments, you WILL think about chionging. Maybe having this post here will remind you why you got out.

OR, it will help to push you back into the scene.

Also, your views on chiongsters will also change. Not all of us are totally depraved. Sex is a need to be fulfilled, and we cannot get that in our marriage/rs. You can ask what we will do if we get caught. We ask ourselves that every time. And we hope that the plans we have in place work. Until they don't.

I am not trying to be unsupportive. But I am very skeptical. And over the years, I have seen many guys fall back into the scene. Often, they take a big blow and they fall over the edge in the worst ways. I hope this does not happen you ah.

All the best.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.