View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
Thanks for the post.

Like you, i was into ML and FL for the past 10-15 years and honestly, found a lot of excitment and joy during those times. And of course, i've spent a lot a lot of money on those activities.

It was only the last 3-4 years that i found something more sustainable and probably better. 2-3 FBs and the last FB that i met that gave everything to me and i cannot give her anything except, hopefully, great sex. I stopped going to FL and ML already and really, i saved a lot of money, greater peace of mind and found someone whom i can share my secrets with in a way (FB)

But alas, all good things must come to an end and we ended the relationship a few months back as guilt crept in and i have now not visited any ML/FL since as well.

Maybe its an age/family thing or what but i just want to go back home and spend time with my family and fuck my wife (my wife is very hot. i am not sure why i even go out and makan in the first place.)

I hope to be clean now as well and hope i can resist the calling of temptations. So far so good though.

I wish you well.
don’t mean to hijack bro but u said u have a hot wife but you yourself dunno why u go out and eat?

my wife used to be ok looking, after giving birth become sumo. snack and supper non stop. i always had a thing for fit looking girls or at least girls that look after themselves. am also thinking of enjoying out with some nicer looking girls. i myself workout so am in reasonably good shape.

so i do envy you as you have a hot wife and maybe if i’m in your shoes, i may not be looking to explore out so often as i’m currently doing. having said that, i’ve only been out for ML and so far no FLs. have not brought myself to do commercial sex… yet. always feel like need to have some connection to enjoy sex instead of just paying to get laid.