View Single Post
Old 18-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboy2232 View Post
Very good guide for newbies bro Nono!

However I think for cheap charlies Farmosa is a lil ex.. There are many other cheaper hotels for those running on a tight budget. Nevertheless, I agree it's a very good hotel for newbies to try due to it's location.

I'd recommend learning few basic indo or malay words.. Really would make a world of a difference during negotiations with whoever you encounter during any form of transactions..

Let me give you an example.. I had a massage session on the last day before boarding ferry back @ Atalanta.

First off, there was this guy who works there handing out towels who recommended me a girl with quality service, we spoke for a while and talked about some stuff. Apparently he's married with kids. I told him nicely, some guys in SG with decent jobs & income can't even set up a household.

Anyways, in short I had a session with e grl, she was gr8 but as usual like most grls will try to chop carrot head asked for quite a large sum can't recall but I think it was 600k for FJ. But during the session i tried building up a rapport with the girl, making jokes, asking questions - being friendly. She tried to seduce me by catbath den grinding herself on me and I took the chance to suck on her while she was on top.

In the end 200k for FJ (say she cannot tahan already). To be frank I think i was lucky cos some ceweks really mean business but nevertheless communication is important! So learn a bit of bahasa
Thank you for your good advice. I guess i will have to brush up some indo language,but to be able for me to have it turn to a communicable standard,i guess it will take at least 20 more trips to Batam.

Can see you are skillful with girls in bed and are very lucky to have girls from Atalanta at 200k for FJ. Very very lucky indeed! Hehehe...

Thank you for sharing and advice.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info