Thread: PRC Zhou Zhou
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: PRC Zhou Zhou

Thanks to Bro Ahming for sharing the contact. (Find that most PRC standing at Lor 14 corner, opposite the $150 whorehouse den got big boobs. Xiao Xue, JiaYu, Zhou Zhou etc) Wanted to call her upon reaching destination but as i was about to call, she ambushed me. (saved hp $$$) Went to the same bonking place and washed up myself as she already showered. Not much catbath and was rushing thru. (maybe becos another bro had called her asking her where she is) Halfway thru the fucking, hp rings. She answered the hp while i was fucking her. (turnoff for me and I believed most Bro hate this) Finished off fast and she went off to meet another bro.

Name: Zhou Zhou
Body: Bah Bah with big boobs (at least not those FL whose stomach touches your body before their boobs does )
BJ: Short with little suction
FJ: Starting ok, Halfway, dick dies off becos of the stupid hp ring.
Damage: $70 include room (CD from 7-11 cos the condom there cost $2)
RTF: Not for me. just want to add she is friendly and bubbly but not professional enough. Bro may want to ask her to put her hp to silent mode before the fuck.