View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 2
secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wild Secret Affair

I blurted that question out and Shawn was taken aback. He looked at me while driving and kept quiet. It was the mix of alcohol, of having someone driving, but I felt a little horny that night and wanted to feel Shawn again.

Shawn: You enjoyed it? Haha you know my bed got a little bit of blood?
Me: Of course I enjoyed it. Not like you didn’t know I was a virgin before that.
Shawn: Haha ok let me bring you somewhere. Luckily I never drink much tonight and can drive anywhere.
Me: Aren’t you scared of police road block?
Shawn: I never drink that much, it’s ok

We continued our conversation about clubbing, school etc and about 15 minutes later, I saw him driving into a heavy industry carpark. That place was secluded as heck and I didn’t know which part of Singapore was I in. He drove into an empty spot deep inside the carpark, in between two large trucks.

Me: Where are we?
Shawn: Let’s move behind and talk.

I knew what that meant. We exited our front seats and proceeded to the back. The moment we sat, we started frenching each other. I immediately went for his zipper to unzip him and felt his hard rod.