View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 2
secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wild Secret Affair

Again, I was a little high but had sober up a bit by then. In between the tongue fights I did wonder if I’m doing the right thing or not but I was horny to care. Shawn took off my top and bra and went straight to nibbling my nipples. I realised my nipples were quite sensitive and it got me even more horny.

Me: Ahh, Shawn….I feel so good.

He continued to nibble on one side and squeeze on the other side. This time round I knew I can moan as loud as I can. He then went to slowly touch my thighs and touch my panties.

Shawn: Wow, you’re so wet already. Do you miss me fucking you?

I nodded and continued moaning by his touch. Shawn quickly pulled down my panties and fingered me.

Me: Ah, ahhhhh

This continued on for a few minutes until Shawn told me to return the favor now. It was a little awkward at first because it was my first car sex and the space wasn’t big but somehow manage to make it work. We kissed and I took off his top and slowly kissed him from his neck, to his nipple, to his stomach. Once I reached his belly button I took off his jeans and underwear and his hard rod was staring at me.

I gave him a blowjob and he said this time was so much better than the last. I tried engulfing his whole rod but it was a little too long for me. He then motioned me to sit beside him while he went for his jeans and took out a condom. He put on his condom and ask me to ride him. I followed his instructions and soon his dick was in me and me riding him.

Shawn: Ah, you’re so fucking tight.
Me: Ahhhh. Ah. This feels so good too.

Continued to ride him on top while kissing him. Occasionally we will look out the window to see if anyone is nearby but luckily no one was around. Shawn then ask me to lie down and we continued fucking in missionary position till we both came. At that point I now know why a condom is necessary because it won’t be so messy to clean up. We got dressed and Shawn sent me back home.