View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Famous Samster and his... 02-12-2011 11:23 AM You alway post something then change your mind and typed deleted post because you wanted to say something nice to please people like Xiao Bao. You are such a hypocrite

Ha-Ha, yes, I have deleted my earlier hard post to TS mindful of giving appreciation for his long post contribution, and also I could be wrong based on my reading comprehension afterall it's TS buddy.

Changing and editing my post goes to show that I am sincere in my posting contribution, proof reading all my posts cos every Matters of the Heart threads are heart matters which deserve care & attention. At least, I have the balls to post in this thread whilst you hide behind your tiny monitor zapping me -1

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 02-12-2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: To show my love for you, I also edited thrice in this post. Ha-Ha