View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
Such joints had destroyed many sg man already ... but we buddies ourselves also got some parts to be blamed as well ...

We shout and cheer when supporting buddy of ours to hang more & more to "fight" with other customers in this hfj .... ended seeing them having hard time paying all these flowers 10k x ??? times of flower money
I'm no fans of these joints but visit their KTV rooms for butterflies occasionally.

Was evaluating their business model at one point; very ingenious... as they feed on men's EGO in an open-bidding tipping setup. You are right that these "fights" to impress the girl AND others in an open-concept hall, adding to the pre-fixed tipping amount (from $50 to Tens of K banners), drives the business.

Compare this to private tipping to the girls in the room; not much ego involved. Just ask mamasan to invite the girl into the ktv room after the show better. At least guranteed will cum sit with you before parting with $, plus the tip can be lower since she don't have to split with company compare to "flowers".

So if you ask me, I'm sorry but to say that those who fall for this type of entertainment involving bidding wars should/could get better value elsewhere
(Okie this comment may invite zaps like "limpeh can afford leh... etc."... just make sure you make the anonymous zap comment as insulting as possible)

Last edited by goodpartner; 02-12-2011 at 05:16 PM.