View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by starzzz83 View Post
Only can look for ST? I was planning for LT as staying for the night and alone in the room. Hehe. Any to recommend?
The "ST only" if only referring to girls that you get through Wechat or from places such as Morena. Those names above, such as Gold Bird (now Hai Lai), Bunga, Happy 8, KupuKupu etc, are ok to take LT.

Theory being these joints, if the girls chut pattern, you can lodge your complain to the OKT. It happened to me once. Took a girl from GoldBird and she decided to steal some cash from my pants. She did stay until the next day then leave though. After she left, I did some counting and found 500k missing. She's unlucky (or, stupid) too, as I have some friends with me during that trip and I'm in charge of the shared money. So, I keep record of our spendings. I contacted her and gave her the choice of returning the money or I pay her okt a visit. From our conversation during our 1 day together, she knew that I'm on good terms with her okt. Within 15 mins, she's back at my room and return the money.

Whereas, if you get from wechat, the girl might be freelance and if she decide to chut pattern or leave without finishing the job, you can only suck thumb. Especially now that it's fasting period, everyone is hungry for money.

I've not encountered this before but I've read from this forum stories about girls colluding with police and plant drug in your room. So, this is another risk if you decide to get girls outside regular booking joints.

Like what's posted above, only keep adequate money in your pants and lock other valuables in the safe, if there's one. Else, create your own hiding place. I even ask the girl to shower together first before working if I do take girls from WeChat. Some don't want and I just pass on the offer. There are always many girls available.

For regular booking joints, you can find a list of these joints in the first 1-2 pages of this thread. NoNo did a good job putting together a beginner guide.