View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 15
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all
Smile Re: Indonesian FLs.... where have they gone to?

ok i am back. 4am liao

yes correct, it is called jln harimau etc
u will turn left up a dumb steep ramp, u will see a coffeeshop amsb or something, u will see a MONEY CHANGER called MIDAS. to ur right is some TUNGLOK yong tau foo. drive down...

all the way. dun care abt the shitty massage parlours along the way.
yes some do offer B2B breast to body massage but hey... we want ice cream. not sweets. we want the WHOLE PACKAGE. focus.

then you will pass by a LAN shop. keep driving... ur getting there.
once u passby a PIZZA HUT DELIVERY outlet, slow down. THERE! first home with vertical LIGHTS has 2-4indon girls. (tonight code red. ready by thurs)
viet gals and thai. all standard 198RM.
next to it

house on the right
have 3 indon girls, lots of viet gals too.

read my earlier posts, these 2 places give TOP service and WIlling to please. all steady one.

tonite i had number... 799, viet gal.
OMFG her nipples big like bubble tea pearls. cb... i am not a big fan... scared i suck too hard later pop out. (haha..)
BBBJ she gave HEaven and Hell. (COLD and HOT) style.
FJ very accomodating and after it, she cuddles and relaxes with u. OR she will give u massage if u like.

talking abt massage... THE house on the LEFT does NURU gel massage.
if u see around SAMMYBOY some dome 2 or 3 posts have NURU massage adverts by the OKT. aha.. this one all included some more! no extra charge! steady bo?

i give u all good lobang or not? ok now go enjoy your gst rebate money there.

Love thy msian neighbours! ok gnite all. rmbr to upz my points. dun say i never help out fellow singaporean ok? #sg51

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!