Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all
Re: Dubai

Hi guys,

I've been to Dubai many times in the last 6 years. it's a great place to cheong. My personal opinions is that that go for PRC as they service you well , don't demand extras and they r cheaper(abt 300drms) than the Russians.(>400dms) .

The russians gals(that ones i've taken so far, abt 6), want room service, I've had my mini bar raided and when it comes to action......all the excuses. No BJ, only one shot (although agreed to stay till morn) and one even only allowed missionary!! But, they all look damn gorgeuos. One of the Russky i picked up looked like the former miss world or universe winners from CIS.

Generally Cyclone quality is quite gd. York hotel has lotz of Africans now(not my cup of tea) but the live band there quite good. Heard another place called Astoria(i think) opens early like 2pm for business. never been there myself.

ok guys....happy bonking.