View Single Post
Old 13-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of
Story: The Tight-bodied Tuition Teacher

My first ever attempt posting events (albeit dramatised and sensationalised) with my tutor a few years back. Hope everyone have fun reading. Here goes…

The long, rebonded hair tied up ever so neatly in a ponytail, facial features so sharp she could easily be mistaken as a Eurasian; she was seated right in front of me in a knee-length floral dress with her legs tightly crossed. I cannot help but oogle at that sight of perfection. That, is my younger brother’s tuition teacher, who just a few years ago, was my Math tutor as well. Seated on the couch pretending to read a book, I take occasional glances at her, with a look of total concentration tutoring my brother. It got me reminiscing, back to the days when I was still an impressionable teenager, she was my tutor, and the crazy things I did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in a prestigious secondary school, but my grades started slipping in the most crucial year, my ‘O’ Level year. Due to the intense competition, my mum (typical kiasu Singaporean) took the liberty to employ a tutor without my knowledge to prevent my results, especially the Math subject, from spiralling out of control. I was livid at that point because with a tutor, it meant more work for me, and I wasn’t a very hardworking student to begin with. All I was told was that her name was Cheryl and I was to expect her that day.

The doorbell rang, I knew it had to be Cheryl and was not looking forward to go through 2 hours of tormenting equations and shit. It all changed when I stood at the door to welcome my new tutor, Cheryl. She looked barely in her twenties, which I later found out she was actually a fresh uni undergrad. Clad in a blue denim dress which looked just like the picture (below), it accentuated her svelte figure. Her hair cascaded just beyond where her boobs were, barely shielding her lady lumps. What caught my attention at that moment was in fact her never-ending legs, presented in clear view without obstruction due to the length of, or lack thereof, her dress.
http://www.coco-fashion.com/upload/sklep/75LFhd2Jg7.jpg

A saccharine voice abruptly broke me out of my trance. “Hi, I’m Cheryl, your tutor. But you can also call me Miss Koh if you like.” She reached out her right hand as she spoke. I gingerly reciprocated her gesture with a firm handshake. I pointed her to the direction of my room and walked behind her as I watched her sashay her way to my study table, my eyes unable to deviate from her smooth, sexy legs. I proceeded to close the door behind me and sexual fantasies started to cloud my mind as I glanced at my bed just beside the study table. I had half a mind to just push her onto my bed and fuck her brains out but I knew that was just crazy.

She was taking her materials out for the lesson while I came up with the idea of taking her upskirt on the pretext of moving the fan closer to our table. So while Cheryl was still bent down, reaching for more items from her handbag on the floor, I shifted the fan just behind her ass with my left hand, and my right was armed with my phone as I sneakily went between her legs and snapped freely before she was done.

The tuition session commenced and I could barely focus, my gaze fixated at her beautiful face as I was seated adjacent to Cheryl at the table; and my arm was still under the table snapping furiously at her legs, hoping to catch more of what she was wearing beneath that blue denim dress. I excused myself to the toilet after and surfed through the shots that I had taken. She was wearing light blue undies beneath, which turned me on even more as I thought all along that girls who match their underwear with the clothes that they wear are especially hot.

The lesson ended in no time as it felt like it just flew by, I guess the adage ‘time flies when you’re having fun’ is true after all. I bade goodbye to my new pretty and hot tutor, looking forward to my subsequent lessons with her, with my precocious mind already devising a multitude of ideas in getting to see her naked in the near future. I already knew what I could do the next time I see her and was eagerly anticipating for her next appearance.

To be continued… (only if response is good)

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian