View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Ratchada area any good bonking places?

Quote:
Originally Posted by titscum View Post
hi to all the bros here

any recommended bonking places in Ratchada/hwai kwang area?

currently serving quarantine , then be around the area for a few days after that i be going to phuket

i know alot of the hc all closed down already
so wont have much options

looking for a good bonk
would really really appreciate if any bros can share some good lobang ard this area ?

cheers and thanks in advance !
hows your quarantine hotel?
7 days quarantine? or 10?
lots of bonking places in ratchada area, but you probably wont get to find it unless you can read thai. I havent tried it yet but i know there are.
or you can try phrom phong area, lots of small massage shops where they offer bonking too. No need tell you where. Just travel to phrom phong bts, walk down the side opposite emquartier, walk the alleys and you'll find them.
Probably takes your a few hours to explore all of them, thats just so many. Most of them are still operating despite covid.