View Single Post
Old 13-05-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Guide for total newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
How does this karaoke thing work. Is it like the one in Patpong where there are a bunch of girls out front these karaoke joints and you choose a girl to sing with? What are the prices like?
Patpong or Soi Thaniya are the jap ktv joints. I personally haven't gone to these places and have only heard of stories from japanese clients. Yes, you choose a lady to sit with you either in a booth or private room. Heard they have free flow alcohol promotion. I have no info on the cost of these jap-oriented joints. Walked along Thaniya / Patpong a couple of times and the ladies do not interest me. Maybe the prettier ones do not seat outside to attract customers.

Thai KTVs similiar to our local Sg joints. Go room, open bottle, ask mamasan for line up, choose lady or ladies and then drink / sing / play games. It can get pretty wild when everyone gets drunk, but as far as i know, no sex or bj in the room. I'm not a regular of such places so maybe other senior bros can confirm. Price wise definitely cheaper than G clubs. ST/LT depends on your negotiation. Ladies do not butterfly and you pay them to accompany you by hour.