View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hi bro,

Do you mind sharing this ML who has a fetish for foot massage ? Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageHeroHDLY View Post
Not BDSM related but fetish related:

Footjob/ foot worship

Newbie here first FR. Been visiting this ML in central area many bros frequent. Once during our normal routine of her HDLY me and me squeezing her meat, I happened to go lower and start squeezing her calf and feet. She immediately gave out a damn horny moan. She said usually her regular only touch her abalone but none help her massage her leg and feet. She felt so good that I can feel her trembling and moaning so loudly that I had to tell her to keep quite.

To make her moan more, I suggested that I put some oil on her feet and give her fleshy nice feet a nice slow massage while she attend to my lil bro. So she flipped me over, put her legs near my face while she work on my bro. I gave her a nice long press of her soles and she said it feels better than sex. She became so horny just by me giving her a foot massage. True enough I touched her leggings centre it has a wet patch. Then I really buay tahan already, I just put both of her nicely oiled feet on my lil bro and told her to use her feet to release me.

Explosion and I came all over her feet. She laughed and went to wash up. Gave me a hug when I left and told me to come back soon to give her a nice massage.

Location: central, discrete,can enter building from back alley, 5 mins walk from mrt
Face: 8/10 pre-milf
Body: normal build with b-c boobs
Abalone: clean shaven
Massage: 8/10 quite solid and full of teasing from the start
RTM: regularly