View Single Post
Old 28-09-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A few good years

While Lim could be considered horny, he never planned to fxxx Nancy. Think about it, if TS plot was successful and the video was shown to his mom, what would she think of Nancy as a potential daughter in law?
Wearing something skimpy, sleeping in the day with for not shut? Worst, if Lim were to show the mom his footage of how Nancy reacted to his touching?
In real life, can this happen for real? Honestly, I don't think I can be like TS.
Very good story though. Thanks TS.