View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 764 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Definitely not worth it looking at current market supply and demand…$3k not top quality. Crowd is mostly mixed of Asian and western farang with only handful of 20 at most 30 WL on weekdays night..used to be able to sneak in out from back door without buying a drink during the days when it was packed

Now probably the trick is hang around the closing time ard 11pm and wait for them to stand outside and beware all those ladyboy
i mean
you wanna haggle for 500-1000 baht when you are in thailand now (not pre covid) when you have already paid about 25000 bahts just to get in for a few days?
reality check dude.
you could do this if you are there for the long term. But for a few fucks? forget it. Plus, the service wasnt disappointing.
Yea you can nego your way. But i usually dont as it spoils the mood.
If i can accept the price, i take it. If i cant, i just walk away.