Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassey View Post
Just to share my own experience. I met this ML once and from the first time the chemistry was amazing. We just kept laughing and giggling and conversation just flowed. I immediately met her 3 consecutive days and subsequently she didn’t charge me any fees for a few times. We even went to the beach like a couple, went out few times and even spent the night together at her place.

Fast forward about a month later, feeling was still great but she started mentioning she needed to RTC and asked if I can help with her rent. I paid half of that and she RTC. But throughout the 2 weeks there she ghosted me saying that there was poor line there and I accepted.

When she came back somehow it was totally different. The conversations felt awkward and out of the blue one day after I texted the usual good morning text, and she said she doesn’t need someone who only uses the mouth to care and how I couldn’t support her.

From then on, I realized it was all transactional. Took me awhile but I got if it but honestly the sucker in me still feels it was my fault. But oh well life has to go on. Alright thanks for those that read through this
You can have feeling for them. We are all human afterall. And some bro also looking for gfe ma. Got feeling is normal. But when a ml talk to you about money, you have to switch back quick. There are always ml telling you their business poor but whenever book her, she will say no slot. Then you know something is wrong. Borrow money from
customer etc. I will jitao act blur and swith topic. I know it might be hard but if you dun want your pocket to be burn, you will have to be thick skin abit.