Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
the location is gu gong road between the 2 main rd of xiahe rd and hubin south rd. i can walk to zhongshang road for shopping. she rented a 2-room unit. as for the water and electricity bill, i myself also not convince. i think is too much. but on the other hand i think she is telling the truth bcos i have ask other ppl too. that's why i posted here to get feedback.

as fot the phone bill, i'm still trying to solve the problem, i think i over-call her. i wonder how much will my next month bill come to when i called from taipei.

so do u think sending over $700/mth is too much as some concerned bro commented?

ZhongShang is the shopping place in Xiamen.... very busy but building in that area a bit old.... I guess her apartment also quite old..... if 1k, it's somehow reasonable. Electric bill, maybe she everyday n nites on air con....

500SGD abt 2kRMB is enough.... 700SGD will make her life easier...

Hope my info help u to decide how much to give her..... an advice dun pamper....