Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

CHAPTER TWO

I was standing in front of Mrs Qian door after my shower. She was staying two levels higher than my unit. In fact, Mrs Qian owned a few units of apartments in the same building where she stayed. All of them have been rented out.

The door bell rang a couple of times before she opened the door. She stood there looking puzzled at me while I was holding her panty on my hand.

“Mrs Qian…. you left this..” I courageously spoke out.

She was slightly embaressed. Then she began to mumble some words but I couldnt hear her. I pushed her into her house as the door closed.

“YJ….”

“Ssssshhh”

I lowered lips to hers and kissed Mrs Qian. She gasped and didnt know how to react to the kiss. I looked at her in her purple satin camisole set.

It was a moment of silence.

“YJ… I am sorry. I dont know what got into me. I guess that I am lonely…”

She was standing there and we were facing each other. Then I pulled her toward me.

“Aaaa… YJ…” she moaned.

I kissed her again.

“Mrs Qian… I know you need it… let me check …”

I slid my hand under her satin short and reached her soft pussy. My middle finger glided into her slit and slowly played with her wet pussy lips.

“YJ… this is wrong…ooooh…”

“But you want it…. you played with yourself in my place… and purposely left the panties…”

“Aaaa… I dont know, aaaa dont put inside…oooh god..” she moaned.

My finger already sliding into her wet hole amd soaked with her love juice. She was wet as her body shuddered. I kissed her again. She didnt resist much while I hugged her. Both of us knew this was what we has been wanting and desire for after months of flirting.

It started with Mrs Qian inviting me for dinner at her place. She knew I was single and all alone in the city, while she needed some company for dinner. It became a routine for us to have dinner together since I was attracted to her beauty. She was not the typical type of chinese housewife. She alway putting on her makeup and wearing glamour clothing. Most of the time, she goes shopping and spa since her husband is rich.