View Single Post
Old 24-10-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherman91 View Post
My virgin post here, please pardon me for my bad expression ability

Add a nice Jiangxi GND babe through the wechat after seeing her posting on facebook. Arrange with her on a late evening and she replied ok to the timing.

Reached her location at TPP on time and went up to 2nd storey with black signage. When she opened the door to welcome me, my heart skips a beat. To my surprise she is much prettier then photo, very polite and endearing when lading me into the room. Another surprise was her massage was good and seriously intense with good strength can also accommodate to your request despite her small body frame. After loosening all my muscles, turn over and have a short chat with her. Was told that she was just here not long ago, was previously in the other spas at the west area. Sensual feeling massage was given after the conversation, feel good at end the session and walk out as a happy man.

Name: LeLe
Look: 8 (Nice Jingxi GND )
Massage:8/10 Good techniques and knows where and how to loosen the muscles
Sensual: 8/10 Good teaser with GFE feel as she is my cup of tea.
Damage: Standard Market rate
RTM: Yes if Vit M allow
Wechat: xiu1190515
Tried Le Le today and as what he said, she's really awesome. Her massage are all on point. You can actually feel the strength. As I do gym, my body really relaxes from her massage.

Personality wise she's very engaging too!

She's a really nice girl so treat her with care.

RTF: yes if Vitamin M allows.

Last edited by dongdongchiang; 24-10-2021 at 12:08 PM.