View Single Post
Old 17-12-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: this property agent join onlyfans

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
In her profile, says 'Risque and NSFW contents warning alert', so it could be a NSFW teasing pics or any other but she does customized online special request which is good because it's so hard to find a local OF girl here that does custom vids for you, however, the price varies depending on the content you requested.

For me, back then, I subbed to a few SG OF girls here before and checking out their content, some of them are free to subscribe and they do have lots of nude post behind paywall (a min of 5-10 dollars) but none of them did customs. Not to mention that if you want to have the first priority to be in a one on one sexting with those girls, you have to tip an amount to get their attention and if you're lucky enough, you might ended up being the TOP % person of the month and that reward will lead you get to meet up with the girl and have sex with her.

I was this close to become the top person to meet up with one OF girl but her other subscribers beat me to it
One mountain is higher than another mountain (the chinese saying, please direct translate lol), but basically there are other richer bros who are willing to pay more, that's why you lose, but then if u throw too much money, might as well go dome L or something better, at least can see, can touch can feel. but to each their own money... how bros spend money is their problem, yes but dont over do it, like throw 1-2k to see nudes/pic/vids, might as well go have a good bonk!