View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all
Re: Undertable worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I think my personal experiences from..
im writing this as a semi retired swinger that have my own private groups both local and overseas. reading your writings from the POV of the organiser really highlights how pain in the ass it really is.

while i agree with the observations you've laid out, your incel take on it is fucking cringy and is in fact widening the gap between single males vs couples and/or single females. i.e. this is why people don't pick you.

it's a sore loser's take that complains about the weather, the ground, the whatever, whenever he loses a race.

let me explain.

throughout the history of evolution, since organisms developed complex sexual reproduction, it has always been the survival of the strongest. from the tiny male bird dancing in the jungles of Papua New Guinea to humans.

the handsome-est, the fittest, the richest, the most charismatic males takes all.

and there is NO difference in a kink group.
in fact this is only magnified when the ratio of males to females is skewed.

1. let's be honest, we have all seen your picture in the news with your transition glasses and Lee Hsien Loong hairstyle with a body looking like my old NS encik. while some girls might dig that IT guy cybersecurity look, i would bet a vast majority would NOT. Especially girls born 1999 and later.
This is not a personal insult to you. but come on, you've been around. you know exactly what i mean.
and sexual attraction is 90% visual whether you acknowledge it or not.

guys only want to fuck beautiful girls so why is it not the same vice versa?

2. People gain experiences and learn from them. in the early days of undertable and fetlife, a dumpy male can get away with tropes like "experienced & sensual yoni masseur" or "experienced mentor to guide you" blah blah blah.

but come on lah, with the explosion of internet connectivity, people TALK, DISCUSS and LEARN. all the so-called guidance is a masquerade for uglies and cheapos looking for a free fuck. and most of the fucks are way subpar somemore.

you do have literacy skills. i give you that. but that niche alone will never be enough to attract and fuck the top tier of attractive girls.

clearly the weeding out will proceed as usual as it has always been doing so for thousands of years.

i have some advice for young males here. WORK on yourself.
if you're fat, hit the gym and get a six pec. if your hair is ugly, spend some time with a good hair stylist. if you teeth is crooked, get braces and etc. do the best you can to make yourself beautiful. That improved physical attractiveness will do wonders to your own self confidence too. and people will detect that.

if you're still in your prime bracket (22 to 45) work on your career/profession and make as much money as possible.
Money STILL TALKS. you dont have to be Jack Ma or Elon Musk. but you NEED to have a level of financial freedom. you want a sex slave harem, you better be able to bring all the girls out for dinner and drinks.

Last is your charisma/personality/ character. This is very subjective and abstract. But i can tell you what girls or organisers do not like. and that's a fucking incel.

one trend i noticed nowadays is more and more guys are no longer willing to self-improve. to compete. to win the fight. they would rather retreat to the confines of blanket and internet and complain endlessly.

if you cannot compete, just drop out. go HCM. go boten. go bangkok. there's still tons of fun to be had. every bit of it as delicious as locally. in fact some might argue its better. just drop this incel BS dude.