View Single Post
Old 14-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Hi all, been reading so much about the experience of brothers here. I find it very strange that .Singapore men kept looking for GF/wife/love in Joo Chiat, pubs or even marriage agencies. Its so cheap to travel to Vietnam now. Just spend 1-2k, take a plane stay there for a few weeks, visit those provinces and Im sure by the end of the trip, you can have a few good girls to choose from.

Alot of brothers like to find love in JC. Lets be realistic. Once these girls knew how easy it is to earn money using their bodies, can they still accept a common life? There is a Chinese saying, " In a gambling den, there is no family ties even between father and son. In a brothel, there is no true love"

There are also alot of brothers spending alot of unneccessary money on Marriage Agencies. In my opinion, many girls (not all, I repeat, MANY)from these agencies are those who have "seen it all, done it all" types. Again, put yourself in the shoes of these girls. If you are really simple minded, pure and innocent, will you take the risk of leaving your family and go overseas, stay there and face the risk of being taken out by men on the pretext of "Testing the marriage"? For me, I won't.

It is really not difficult to just take a plane and go to Vietnam to live for a few weeks. If anyone is genuinely interested, just ask a few of the brothers here, they will share loads with you. And of course, like what brother Singviet mentioned, dont asked those people who said they have been to VN many times but when asked, can only mention ho Chi Minh as the destination. Ask those who are seasoned travellers in Vietnam.