View Single Post
Old 25-12-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Re: Mindset of KTV girls

No vb will come singapore work if no need earn money. I seen some like tour of duty, sin, vn then dubai. Then repeat.

They got their own support grp. Even vn ML have the own fb or tg groups.

Less than 10% of vb dun really go one. Only met a few. Rest is matter of price and kc. I got seen gal reject offer a, b and c then hit d, go out. So is a matter of need vs want.

Is similiar to any job. Got kpi one. They come in need pay permit, house and makan. Anything else is profit. So some choose go out some choose not depending on their own goal.

Honestly those with spass already have a base in singapore with supporters or potential bf.

Also need remember if for wp 6 months, first 6 weeks mm will try to push them by posting photos or keep bring them chay ban. However after 6 or 8 weeks come, they considered old gals. So either got bf,die hard fan or going st / ot.

My ex gf was really one just drink play dice one. Can touch hamsup a bit but dun go out. Till I told her, then is ok after 2 months of nearly everyday going and booking her. If dun want, then I change gal.

Like some bros, the circle in ktv is very small. What happen in 1ktv spread to another. Or if you dabao B out while want A, A will know very soon one. So see how u play the game.