Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya Sex Guide-???SEX??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Massage Parlour.

There are 2 massage parlour opposite Big C and one beside Big C (Big C is a hypermarket/big shopping establishment). The fishbowl rate is 1500B (old price) 90 mins including soapy massage.

CASA Massage Lounge - is at V. C Hotel's 1st floor. Had fishbowl and sideliner. Price: 1500B & 1800B respectively (old price)

Soi 4 Massage
At a lane near the beach at Soi 4. Fishbowl rate 1500B for 90 min.

Hawaii Massage - locate near Diana House's small lane. 1500B for 90 min.

Note: I have visited one MP opposite the Big C name something like Sai Sawadee, a building by itself. Quite many girls inside. I opt for fish bowl at 1600B for 90 min. The services include Soapy bath and was very sexifying. The other 2 MPs name quite similar are on the opposite side of the road, within walking distance. I have visit these 2 also and the price there are the same or 50B more in one of this MP.

Frankly speaking, I've been to those few Massage Parlours mentioned above and I personally think is just a waste of time. Some of the go go bars at the walking street have good gems, fair skin SYT that is. I just went last month in July, did a bar hopped with couple of friends and got ourselves some real gems when we were drunk for 3000B LT. Another friend got himself a sandwhich for the night. Woke up the next morning and to my surprised they still look as SYT as they were the night before. So we decided to stayed for 2 more nights and cancelled all our meetings in BKK.

In fact there is typical whore house there where one could pick and go but they usually operate quite discreetly. I've tried them before years ago and I think they are not too bad. We actually got ourselves a pick-up taxi and went hunting from house to house. I really don't mind picking up from there but I prefer bar hopping these days.