View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Road closure and major jams across the city center now. Reds having their rally at the Erawan Shrine intersection so basically the shopping & tourist district is best to avoid. Siam Discovery & Paragon closed until tomorrow. Small bombs hurled at Red Shirts but no injuries reported. Most bus services from north/north east of the capital stopping service at Ladphrao & Jatujak Park.

Roads/area to avoid now: Vibhavadi-Rangsit, Din Daeng, Sri Ayuttaya, Phyathai, Rachada, Phayothin, Sukhumvit... which means stay at home today and avoid unnecessary travel. But if die, die muz go out then the BTS & MRT are still operating normally but guess will be packed like hell!

BTW me thinks SGD2,000 a month is not enough. You still need to buy clothes, accessories, hair stylist, manicures, cosmetics etc... for her on top of the monthly "salary" u pay her. Now add in your rent, food, utilities, handphone, restaurants, clubbing and I won't even start on owning a car + its upkeep. $2K? Can survive but good luck

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"