View Single Post
Old 28-12-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Westerhout houses

Copy and Paste from another thread

For H43

At 10:40am, OKT say I am the first customer. Look into the tank only got 2 girls. 1 is a baby elephant, I took the other that look more presentable.

G30
Name: Meong
About 1.6m
Looks: Look presentable. Mole above upper left lips
Body: Not fat nor skinny. Small B boobs

Service: Maybe Shower room too small, I shower alone. Follow by she shower. (At least she observe hygiene)
Capped BJ was still enjoyable, and some cat painting.
FJ: After BJ, she straight away ask me to mount her for missionary.
I think the FJ got some GFE as she hug me tight and legs around me as I pound her.
Finish in doggy. Butt got meat so piak piak was good. Her stereo also quite loud.
RTF: Yes and No. Yes. SOP service but I was look for morning quickie and she was the only option at that time. Will come to her for cure for my morning horniness. No, On Saturday where I have a luxury of time, I will still go to my regular

Actually Morning still got FL option but they take too long to confirm slot. So GL is the best