View Single Post
Old 16-01-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why local gals prefer caucasians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
OK Boys, Ang Moh checking in here.

In terms of other Asian girls, have dated malays, chinese (SG and malaysia) and vietnamese...Interesting observations, but it comes down to how the guys treat the girl. I'll give you an example...a guy who worked for me, SG chinese married to a beautiful and lovely chinese (SG) gal. The guy talked to me seriously and said "I can't tell my wife I love her, I do but I just can't say it to her." I think girls gravitate to white guys because we do show our feelings to them, both in public and private. I'm not talking about making out in public, just looking at them lovingly, holding hands, saying nice things, asking their opinions, etc. We laugh and cry with them.

its just giving them the attention that a woman wants....

I'm not rich or famous, an older white guy here, but have learned over the years how to treat a lady, and that applies to girls all over the world in my experience (been a lot of places and yes, all want to be treated equally and with respect and love).

GG
Exactly! Thanks GG. Well summarized.