Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why local gals prefer caucasians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
OK Boys, Ang Moh checking in here.

I date mostly filipinas, generally from PHIL (although some maids in SG also). In terms of these girls, I ask them why they are interested in white guys (I'm American) and over and over they reply..."filipinos only think of themselves and not the girl, especially in bed"

In terms of other Asian girls, have dated malays, chinese (SG and malaysia) and vietnamese...Interesting observations, but it comes down to how the guys treat the girl. I'll give you an example...a guy who worked for me, SG chinese married to a beautiful and lovely chinese (SG) gal. The guy talked to me seriously and said "I can't tell my wife I love her, I do but I just can't say it to her." I think girls gravitate to white guys because we do show our feelings to them, both in public and private. I'm not talking about making out in public, just looking at them lovingly, holding hands, saying nice things, asking their opinions, etc. We laugh and cry with them.

Just my observations...fellas, its NOT dick size, its just giving them the attention that a woman wants.....

I'm not rich or famous, an older white guy here, but have learned over the years how to treat a lady, and that applies to girls all over the world in my experience (been a lot of places and yes, all want to be treated equally and with respect and love).

GG
Bro, have u dated SPGs in Singapore? IN your honest opinion, do u think they r as dumb as they turn out to be / tv has portrayed them out to be?