View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 08:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Noi Seafood @ Huai Khwang, Bangkok

I will alway visit these place when i go BKK everytime.

5-6, Soi Prachasongkhro 40
Prachasongkhro Road, Huai Khwang, Bangkok
Business hours: 6pm – 4am

If you happen to visit Huai Khwang and looking for a reasonably clean, good and affordable place to eat. Noi Seafood should be on your list of consideration.
To reach here, come out of the Huai Khwang MRT via exit 3 of MRT and keep walking left towards the night market. The restaurant will be on your left after you cross the first bridge over a drain.

Must try food:

These is their must try

Grilled pork neck – unexpectedly delicious considering we were at a seafood restaurant. The pork neck was incredibly tender with a sweet caramelized skin, it tasted a bit like char siew. A must try here.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily