View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
Do you still remember where is K8 massage palor and if they provide special service?
In my view almost every parlor has quite a few surprises. These massage joints are like Xmas present, u don't know what u will get, its also a place to train your nego skills too. Interestingly, I can't find much info about this place though. If i'm not wrong this K8 is located a short walk from City Central towards Instar & i believe K8 provides outcall/booking svc too. Since u have asked, will share my adventure in K8.

During one of my Solo trips, i walked by after checking into the hotel and since its was a hot afternoon and i have not tried K8, i thought i check it out. I usually do 2-3 massage sessions per day in different parlors or with different masseuse. Usually during off peak hours. Yes i hate crowds and peak periods.

I entered and ask for a traditional massage for 1hr. I told the MILF at the counter i will extend the time if i enjoyed the massage. So i was asked to proceed to the semi-open massage room & a masseuse will be assigned to me shortly. The Standard massage area is designed such that, there are wooden partition (~2M) between cubicles & the opening to each cubicles are covered by curtains. Mattress kind of musky.

Shortly a fair looking MILF (26-30yo), some would call her OWE, came & was smiling (good sign).

She asked me to position myself in prone position and she began with her urut. She seems to spend a lot of time massaging my legs, tights & butt. While she was massaging my leg, she would at times position herself at the bottom of my feet and she would rub upwards to the upper tight. Now the interesting part is when she rub my leg upwards, she would rub her groin on my heel/sole of my feet as she move upwards. I could feel the warm/moist contact on the sole of my feet and i was like hmmmm.... Or i'm thinking to much.

So i just let her enjoy what she's doing. Next she would proceed to massage my back. She pull my shorts (provided my K8) all the way down to below my butt line. In my mind i went like "Wah!! so aggressive one ah!!" Kekeke. Everytime she rub downwards to my buttocks she would pull my shorts lower. I like what the #*^@! so i told her if she feel like my shorts in the way she can remove it. She immediately took my shorts off in my pull. Just like magic!! she cover my buttocks, sparingly with a towel after i told her my butt is cold due to the A/C.

During the session, there were the usual "fact-finding" small talks going on. She just came back from 3mths home visit so now need to earn money again. She has worked in other massage/booking joints previously too. Blar blar...

She asked me to turn around and hinted that i should extend the time so that she can give me a "proper" massage to the rest of my body w/o rushing. I said ok extend to 1.5hrs.

So this time i am facing upward on my back and she massage my arms, then to my chest. She boosted that she knows how to massage the chest "muscles" which not many others knows. In my mind, i was like " OK" loh.

After above 1hr of massage, she ask if there's anywhere i like to massage. I was like "i was expecting this GQ to be coming". I asked hers what are her specialty. She replied "what i want"? I told i need to know what she good at to decide. She then went straight to the point & without inhibition, rubbed my dick and she listed the service (HJ & FJ). I asked how much for her service she quoted rp300k & rp500k. I said no. I remembered a master here taught us always quote "rp150k & rp250k", so i replied her rp150k & rp250k. She then started her sales pitch again with others paying....... I told her i'm not those others.

Continue in part 2

Part 2 in Spoiler

( Click to show/hide )

While we are nego, she continue to massage my dick to make me "cave in". I also asked her to show me her "goods" and she took off the tops and lowed her jeans + shorts + panties (3x protection). haha..

She was already "on the high" at that point, because when she lowered her panties, there's a wet patch on it & she’s cleanly shaved. ; ) Since she semi-massage/HJ my dick, i return favour by rubbing her clitoris. At this point, this is now a matter of who gonna loose control first. In no time. she began to twitch and moan. At her age, she is very tight and wet. I inserted my finger and she went into a 'trance" liao, macham like some big worm wriggling on the mattress. Haha..

I know i have an upper hand now in the "nego" and there's really no need to talk anymore since she have my dick in her mouth. Next i realized i don't have a condom as i left it in my bag in the hotel room. WTF!!!

This is a point of no return, because i know i can only be happy with a BJ and i can see she i loving my fingering work and in between she keep "breast-feeding" me too. She was flowing like the river musi. My fingers, arms & mattress were wet & the squishing sound the fingering makes was like those JAV movie. Hahaha... I think if there are others in the other cubicles, they would all be hearing the action too.

She came a few times and wanted me to stop but i didn't think its fair since i haven't come yet, so i kept fingering her. She has wiggled over a few positions just with my fingering & she maintaining her BJ.

After some time, i came and we were spent. We just lie down on the mattress to recover. The bottom half of the mattress was wet and all her clothes and bedsheet was all over the cubicle. Haha…

Got up & changed. Paid at the counter. Bought 2 100+ drinks (1 for her & me) & left.

Ratings:
Cleanliness: 4/10
Urut : 5/10
Fun Factor/Chemistry: 7.5/10 (higher if not because we are in open area, must suppress moaning and lack of space to have more patterns) lol : )

Hope this was entertaining enough for you all here. Sorry for the lengthy "blow-by-blow" account.

Last edited by Bigbird00; 12-01-2016 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Included part 2