Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Supermanx1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Chio sch teachers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nice story!
My turn to share. A bit of side tracked thought.

When I was in Pri 6, we have tons of English remedial lesson, my english teacher body is something to die for and she always wore a mini-skirt.

I am not sure about the rest of the class but my buddy seasted beside me and i are always waiting to catch her "run light"

Now the problem is we are seated right at the end of the class, but lucky that we are in the centre row so chances are so much higher.

so me being a guy and my buddy being a gal ( yes you hear me right a gal) came out with this plan, where she will keep a run light look out for me when she saw one. Needless to say, we have many fruitful moments.

One day, she ask me if i have seen a Cheeby before. At that point in time, i was having a lot of confusion - on one hand, i really want to see a pussy, on the other hand i dun want my first pussy to be a dark pussy. ( No offence to my fellow sammyboy brother - I only find out very late in life that all pussy regardless of colour,race,size,age as long as can raise my bird, is considered a good pussy - hee hee)

Before i can react, she cross one of her leg and show me the side of her Knees and tell me that how a pussy look like. you can imagine my relief and disappointment then.

anyway we have many fun times trying to catch the teacher run light as a team.