View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Confusing - the definition of a 'freelancer' is a working girl that can be 'picked-up'. Well then, repeating my question again, where did your friend meet these girls?

Are they regular girls? club girls? mall employees? online dates? etc.. Did they start out with a higher price and lower for your friend? More detail would be appreciated, as the current info is quite vague and not helpful.
Maybe my definition of freelancers probably is different from yers.
My definition is any gal who asks for money to sleep with u = freelancers.
Even if its yer friend, who likes u, but declines to sleep with u for free. Asks for some money to supplement her income a bit, then sleeps with u.

They need not be those regular working girls.
Yes they may do the same with other men too. Even if its not on a frequent basis.

Freelancers are freelancers. Not full time pros, or even part time.
They just work when they like it. They can be choosy too etc.
To me as long as they ask for some money as one of the conditions to let u bed them, they are freelancers to me.

Those who go to clubs to find customers regularly are not freelancers to me. They're just free agent pros. No middleman.

We know the girls either from online dating sites/apps, from the streets (befriend them not asking them how much as the 1st sentence out from yer mouth), even from shops. Shops like clothing stores in shopping malls, restaurants, clean salons, etc.

A date is a must if u wanna score with them. But how long does those dates need to be depends on the girl's mood.
My personal record is 3 hours after the 1st meeting.
If u think i'm saying bullshit, pls do not down my points or i'll stop providing any assistance in this thread.
Thanks

Last edited by fallen11; 23-09-2016 at 09:17 PM.