View Single Post
Old 23-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
just 1-2more pax easier to get movement co-op sync
Agree with you,smaller group is better for easier coordination.(eg,the one who leads need not call everyone when they comes down late for dinner,hehehe...) Smaller group move around faster too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
smaller group also not so much conflict.
just my 2cent view
Usually group trips with bros who are 1st time seeing each other rarely has conflict. Its usually after the same group gets to know each other better and during/after their later trips,then minor conflict might occur.

Some keys to avoid conflict is to remain humble,respect one another and give way at the proper time.

Many of us who shares similar frequency in this forum has become good friends and permanently goes to Batam together on an almost regular basis,hehehe...and the best part was more onto our sharing of good and lousy experiences together,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I look forward to hear from Nono, but for Chinese the "8" has special value, like it brings good luck.
I believe 8 in some Chinese culture has the similar meaning as the lucky number 7 in some parts of Europe/US culture. More like an auspicious number. Like number 13 means bad luck,it actually means good luck in some parts of the Chinese culture.

Just a small update to you only :

Sinta has given birth to a healthy baby boy on the 29th Feb 2016 (what an auspicious date,hehehe...). And wont be around for the next 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
JH Beauty Map

I found Mega Hotel on Google maps.
I found JH Beauty in my last trip to Batam when i saw Mega Hotel,thanks to your map,hehehe...like i always say,i only go to batam with one dick,hence got no chance to try everything that are known to be good. I shall wait for my next trip...hehehe...

I also find idola too,hehehe...i am now looking forward to my solo trip or private trip next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Woah , that piece of mirror in the room of L hotel.....
Should be good for you,hehehe...

Enjoy your upcoming trip.

PS : There is a new spa in that hotel,i heard. Go check it out. I see a few poles at the spa area that may be for pole-dancing...maybe...just maybe...during weekends or holiday,the management of L-spa MAY arrange some pole dancing ladies performance,hehehe.... (guessing only)

Quote:
Mirror face the bed.....hmm....for bonking, it is nice....but sleeping.....not good.
Well,at least its at the side. Not directly facing the whole sleeping body like those in Goodway hotel. No wonder there are people keep saying that hotel is a little haunted. Honestly,even if it isnt true...sleeping can be a problem for some.

Quote:
Anyway, I don't see prices coming down but more options means less opportunities for hotels to inflate prices during peak seasons.
Actually base on observation,quite a handful older hotels prices has comes down. One of them being Formosa,next was Harmony hotel. Base on record or part of summaries written almost 2 years ago,formosa used to be about S$63,today...hehehe...about S$50. Even Swiss-inn Baloi and Gideon hotel prices has come down too,hehehe...

Quote:
Lesser occupancy at some hotels might mean more leeway to get check in if arrive early (provide got pre book).
True...the way i see it,i think over the next few years,many more hotels will be coming up as Batam (aka Indonesia) laxing their visa rules to more countries. With this,i am looking at a stronger Indo rupiah. Well,thats unless something unpredictable crops up somewhere in their country.

Quote:
Btw, it is high time KAHA include new hotels into their list.
They do,but price difference wont be too far apart becos the market now favors the hotels when more tourist are visiting Batam. If Sin$ weakens or stregthen a lot,Kaha is a good option for hotel booking.

Example,if Sin$ weaken,most hotel booking site will go higher like formosa S$55/night. If it strengthen,the price will be about S$50/night. Kaha over the last about 1.5 years has remian at 475k rupiah.

Just an observation.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info