Thread: Bros who cheat
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
My humble contribution.
Woman somehow have this 6th sense of knowing whether men are cheating behind their back. Maybe by men littlest action or dressing or even WhatsApp habit.
The difference between is smart woman tends to open one eye & close one eye, if it’s not too obvious & also that they are still being respected as the legitimate one.
The advice is always 不把嘛烦带回家(don’t bring trouble home), play hard & cap on..
Totally agree. I think my wife knows. She just quiet as long as I don't do anything to jeopardise the kids future and I pay the bills.

Want to eat outside, you need to be extra careful. Even when I fuck 2 or 3 girls in a day. After 1 leave, SOP, check the whole house including toilet for female hair. All the clothes, towels, all throw into washing machine, open all window. Condom don't any how throw.

When I was in Cambodia the lady in the laundry shop just in front of Condo entrance also became my FB. She was friends with the Condo guards. So, also must give the guards something so they don't say anything.

Need a detailed check list and SOP