View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: What happened if caught in raid of massage?

i encountered a raid before in 6 years ago. was inside a room n chatting with the girl n not doing anything special. about a few min inside the room, the girl off all the lights inside the room n ask me keep quiet. she said the boss (via msg in hp) ask her to off the lights. the boss was in another unit. me n the girl was in a unit beside the boss unit. then i felt something not right. a short while later, someone knock loudly on the door n ask the door to be opened. i wan to open but the girl stop me say dun open. think the boss told the girl not to open. then the officer said n knock loudly to open the door n try to enter the unit via some partition from the other unit. think eventually the boss asked the girl to open the door, the girl then open the door.

once the door open, i was asked to come out n one officer talk to me to make a statement. the girl was separated away from me n so i not sure she was being questioned by who. so baically just co-operate with the officer, told them i was there for massage, pay how much for the massage, how often go there, etc. after that signed the statement and can leave the place. from the time they enter the room, record my statement n then ask me to leave total take about 20min. after that i was not being called back for further interview.

later think back the boss actually know or suspect there are officer there raiding the place, instead of asking me to leave, the boss ask the girl to off the light n "locked" me inside the room. kena sabo by the boss.

so in summary, if encounter raid, just co-operate with the authority, tell the truth and u should be fine.

Last edited by singleman; 03-07-2022 at 04:13 PM.